viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

 Hello, my name is Jose Franceschini, I will describe four rooms of my house ... I hope you like

This is the description of my room: In my room there are many things ... is something messed up.... XD a bed, desk, closet, a library, a wall full of mirrors ... etc ...
This is the description of the second room of my house, the living room!
Well, in the living room there are several things that I think I really like! There are two large sofas and ugly, but very comfortable! There is a giant TV where we see many movies! There is also a table that is more decorative than anything else! That’s good description of my living room ... XD
Now I will describe my kitchen!
In the kitchen of the house is: a toaster, an oven, a stove, blender, coffee maker... many cabinets where we keep the dishes and some pots and pans ... and as many ornaments rare thing around the kitchen!
The last description of the rooms of my house is on the bathroom.... My home has 3 bathrooms ... I will describe the bathroom of my brother and my ... has a toilet, a sink, a shower, a mirror and a small window ...
 
Well that's the description of some of the rooms in my house! I hope
 you liked it!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario